Terms and conditions
- Carplatemart.sg, provides the website information, material, and data with the below Terms and Conditions of Use. By using our website in any form and method the user agrees to the Terms. These Terms are subject to change from time to time. Please read these Terms and check back often. Please use the website ONLY if you are agreeable to these Terms or changes.
Use of Website
- As the User of the website, you should inform us if your Vehicle Registration Plate availability has changed, please update us immediately via our Website. We reserve the right to remove, suspend, edit any posting at our discretion without prior notification to the User of the website.
- The user warrants that the information provided by are correct and current.
- We reserve the right to decline a new registration or to suspend or terminate any account at any time at our sole and absolute discretion.
- You allow and agree for us to contact you at any time via the contact details you have submitted through our website.
- The right to review materials posted, to edit, reject to post, to delete any content, stop your access to the Website at our sole discretion without notice.
Your Obligations to Use
- If you are not the owner of the vehicle registration number, you shall not post without the consent of the owner.
- The user shall not extraction of the material (“the Content”) from our Website, or use it to create or include it within another website.
- Create a false post for the purpose of misleading others.
- Without prior written permission to us. You agree that we own, the Content, articles on the Website, and any and all intellectual property rights used. The Content shall not be reproduced.
Notification on Copyright
- If you believe that your copyright has been infringed, and such infringement is occurring on this Website, please contact us with the Singapore Copyright Act (Cap. 63).
- In return, you agree that you shall not take any legal action or exercise any legal remedy you may have against us in respect of any copyright infringement unless you have first given us the Infringement Notice and sufficient opportunity to remove the infringing material, and only if we refuse or fail to remove the infringing material within a reasonable time. Where we remove the infringing material in response to your Infringement Notice, you agree not to exercise and you hereby waive, any right of action against us under any applicable laws which you may have in respect of any infringing material appearing on the Website prior to such removal by us.
- You acknowledge and agree that we have no control and cannot undertake responsibility or liability in respect of infringing material appearing on third-party sites linked on the Website.
- At our request, you agree to indemnify us fully, defend us, and hold us harmless immediately on demand, its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, licensors, and suppliers, from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages, and losses, including legal fees, arising from (i) your use of the Website; (ii) your breach of these Terms; (iii) and/or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- When you use the Website, we may collect and store information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration.
17. By using our checksum generator, including simple checksum, advanced checksum generator, mobile applications on Google play store and Apple store. You agreed to indemnify us fully, defend us, and hold us harmless immediately on demand, its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, licensors, and suppliers, from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages, and losses, including legal fees, arising from (i) your use of the Website; (ii) your breach of these Terms; (iii) and/or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “Act”)
18. Consent, Authorization, and Acknowledgement give to carplatemart.sg and its partners on the collection, use, and disclosure of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and pursuant to the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “Act”), I hereby provide clear and unambiguous instruction to and fully agree on carplatemart.sg and its partners on the following: Carplatemart.sg and its partners may enroll me into any product survey and/ or enable me to be kept informed of promotion, insurance, and product offered by carplatemart.sg through the following channel agreed by me: Email, SMS/MMS, Social Media, Voice call, Direct mail